Ana Miladinovic (Anami) is a visual artist, dedicated mainly to analogue photography, alternative processes and mixed-media art. She was born in 1985 in Belgrade, Serbia.
Ana Miladinovic Anami draws inspiration from her own experiences and emotions, using her art as a means of self-expression and reflection. Her work can be introspective and contemplative, yet playful and experimental. She began her formal art education at the School of Design in Belgrade at the age of 14, continued at Cambridge Arts and Sciences College, and later earned a BA in Photography (2009) from Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge.
Ana Miladinovic’s artwork has been exhibited in solo and group shows in Serbia and internationally, including Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, and Canada. She has received several awards and honours for her unique approach to visual art.
In addition to her visual art practice, she is an assistant and teaching fellow at the Academy of Arts in Belgrade, Serbia. Ana Miladinovic Anami has been a member of the Association of Fine Artists of Serbia (ULUS) since 2013 and currently serves on the board of the New/Extended Media section.
Visual communication represents an exciting journey, into the mysterious world of personal and collective perception. The real world and its symbols get individual reflections within our conscious or subconscious “decoding” of what we see. My creation dictates a personal rhythm that I use to compose visual symbols into new meaningful units. It seems as if I constantly challenge traditional conventions. In the reality of destruction, fear, and death, I tend to find beauty and compassion.
Belgrade Open Art, Kulturni Centar Beograda, Belgrade, Serbia (2013)
Odlično – May Exhibition, Association of Applied Artists & Designers of Serbia (ULUPUDS), Belgrade, Serbia (2013)
New Members of Fine Arts Association of Serbia (ULUS), Cvijeta Zuzoric Art Pavillion, Belgrade, Serbia (2013)
1+1 Art History Department Exhibition, Association of Applied Artists and Designers of Serbia (ULUPUDS), Singidunum Gallery, Belgrade, Serbia (2012)
DonkeyArt Prize, Galleria De Santis, via Tortona, Milan, Italy (2011)
Cambridge School of Arts Degree Show, Ruskin’s Gallery, Cambridge, United Kingdom (2009)
Beware of the Dog, Clowns Gallery Cafe, Cambridge, United Kingdom – Solo exhibition (2008)
International exhibition of Artistic Miniature Photographs, Praxis Gallery, Toronto, Canada (2006)
IX International Exhibition of Unconventional Photography – Odlot, Galeria WDK, Rzeszow, Poland (2006)
Bitten, Blurb (2009)
Beware of the Dog, Blurb (2008)
Disturbing Passion, Handmade Book (2007)
- THE ART OF CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY | The Beauty of Immortality
- WANNABE MAGAZINE | Belgrade Open Art: Kada umetnost krene ka publici
- Studio B | Beograde Dobar Dan
- LISA | Umetnička manifestacija Belgrade Open Art – BOA
- BLIC | Manifestacija Belgrade Open Art (BOA) u Knez Mihailovoj i KCB-u
- 24 sata | Izložba umetničkih fotografija u Ustanovi Kulture Palilula | BEING ME
- BLIC | Izložba fotografija uz ispovest umetnice u Ustanovi Kulture Palilula | BEING ME
- MONDO | Dan kada će mladi umetnici izaći na ulicu | BOA
- HOUSE OF DESIGN NEWS | Beograd Otvara Umetnost| BOA
- TOP PHOTOGRAPHY FILMS | The Beauty of Immortality | Interview
- SEE CULT | Umetnik kao istraživač
- FIRST POST – Video | Point of Initiation | Fine Art Photography
- ART INFO VESTI | 1+1 – Sekcije za teoriju, kritiku i istoriju primenjene umetnosti
- A2ARHITEKTURA | 1+1 izložba
- BLIC | Izložba “1+1″ u galeriji “Singidunum”
- ARTE | 1+1 izložba
- BLIC | Izložba galerija Singidunum
- ART INFO PORTAL – Video | Godišnja izložba – Sekcija za istoriju teoriju i kritiku u umetnosti
- POLITIKA | Inovacije u umetnosti
- 24 sata | Izložba “1+1″ u galeriji “Singidunum”